perfeito sem defeitos
Cacthorne: Love Can Be A Prickle!
A downloadable game for Windows
Have you ever wondered what would it be like to date a cactus princess? Well, duh. Everyone has...right?
But wouldn't it be awesome if an actual dating sim where that happened were to be developed?
CACTHORNE is that game. As you uncover the story of our protagonist, you'll be introduced to the three sister princesses hailing from the distant and mysterious Desert Kingdom.
The sweet and lady-like Esmeralda.
The shy and adorable Ynez.
And the flirtatious and sassy Juanita.
You'll have three days to get to know your prickly romantic interests and to forge a true bond with them, as you're immersed in a world of Mexican-inspired aesthetic and dreamy, thorny -- catch that? -- modern fantasy.
- Camille Martins (Character Design & Art Direction)
- Domingos Frederico (Original Art Concepts)
- Gustavo Gonçalves (GUI & Itch.io Layout)
- Pedro Freitas (Backgrounds, GUI & Itch.io Layout)
- Gabriel Temporão (Dialogue Scripting)
- João Gabriel Rodrigues (Coding)
GAME DESIGN & NARRATIVE:
- Domingos Frederico (Game Concept & Game Design)
- Gabriel Temporão (Narrative)
- João Pedro Conceição (Game Concept)
- João Gabriel Rodrigues (Producer)
SOUND & MUSIC:
- João Gabriel Rodrigues (Sound Design & Theme Song)
- Royalty-Free Music from https://www.zapsplat.com
Unpack the ZIP file and run "Cacthorne.exe".
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The music and art is so pretty! The story is basic enough, classic dating sim but ofc it's about cactus so i say it's not all that basic. This was a good game.
Good game, all fit together pretty well! Kudos for the fun, yet crazy, narrative.
Just loved how the final product came, I laughed a lot through the game, the characters are amazing and the arts are astonishing.